Thursday 19 May 2011

NightTime@TheCodeFactory

My last blog post was about collaboration and what a great time it can be. So I thought now would be a great time to chat about a wonderful collaboration I have been in for a bit. I am lucky at the moment to have met 2 really wonderful female entrepreneurs who both have such energy and interest in what they do that it truly is inspiring.

The first entrepreneur that I met was Patti Church, co-founder of WhyHire.me. Patti has been an amazing sense of energy anytime I have met her and is always willing to help out when asked. Patti's interest in making things simple and helping people get their message across is what struck me as amazing about her and her site WhyHire.me. Patti is a branding and marketing wonder and I am quite pleased to have her on our team of wonderful presenters.

The second entrepreneur that has joined our team is the awe inspiring and famous Susan Murphy. Susan, among the millions of things she does is the co-founder of Jester Creative a multimedia agency helping organizations get their message out. Susan is also really well known for her blog SuzeMuse. Susan has always been on the cutting edge of social media and has such a wonderful personality and way about her that she can make it simple for just about anyone.

So these are the two amazing women that I am now getting the chance to work with. The three of us have began to design some training for the entrepreneurial market in Ottawa that we think will really make things easy for people looking to get started.

I have been doing training for quite some time now in many different capacities but I have to say that this has been one of the most fun projects I have worked on to date. We are all really looking forward to delivering many workshops in the future and with working with each other.

I don't think you could honestly find another grouping of people with as many experiences, different personalities, and different skill sets as us three. That is why I think the training sessions that we are going to host will be different than anything you have ever been to.

So come out on the evening of Wednesday May 25th from 6:30-8pm at the Code Factory (246 Queen)

The first session will be about idea generation, why bother with social media, and productivity gems (all the great internet tools out there that help just about any startup).

To learn more about the event and to register sign up on eventbrite by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment