Tuesday 3 January 2012

What fun will you have this year?

Alright folks a brand new year is upon us and what I really want to know is what fun, creative project are you going to come up with this year?

There are so many wonderful ideas out there with everything from micro-loans to surprise visits to kindness days/weeks all the way to helping pay off someone's Christmas purchases anonymously (Layaway Santas)

So again I ask of you what fun project will you come up with?

I am asking this because I am declaring this the year of fun, mischief, and excitement for myself and Creativision. We want to do more fun projects, encourage people's imagination like we never have before, give away more gifts, and generally have one of the most fun years we have had yet. So if you have an idea and want a bit of help please do let me know.

I really want to be inspired and I really want to make a difference, a small difference but a difference none-the-less.

pssstt...lots of fun ideas on the ifoundmoneytoday.wordpress.com blog and here is one of my favourites (http://ifoundmoneytoday.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/get-this-guy-a-gallon-of-gas/)

Please leave some fun and inspirational ideas down below in the comment section-lets get CREATIVE :D

Here is to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment