Tuesday 18 January 2011

Profound Thoughts

Hmm...it seems that keeping this blog up and running is a little harder than I initially thought it would be. This is something I have struggled with a couple of times now. I think I know the reason why though.

For me any kind of writing, at least in my mind, is supposed to be something profound, it has to take time to think out and be written down. I think I am always wondering if I have the right topic or the right wording, when in reality when I read other blogs they are short, concise, and some of the best blogs are usually just observations and opinions that get people thinking.

So with that said this year, 2011, will be the year that I really buckle down and make time to help this blog grow.

I will continue my series from CORE camp and then I will be writing about my experience as a speaker at Kumvana-the Engineers Without Borders (EWB) conference in Toronto this January.

No comments:

Post a Comment